4-H Youth Development
The 4-H/Youth Development program creates opportunities and supportive environments for youth and adults to become capable, competent and caring citizens. The emphasis is on "hands-on" learning that focuses on the youth's area of interest. Programs are conducted with the help of parents, adult volunteer leaders and professional staff who organize educational experiences. Youth participate in organized 4-H clubs, special interest and project groups, 4-H school enrichment programs, 4-H camp and other special activities.
County Extension Agent for 4-H Youth Development
- April 4-H Newsletter click here
- 4-H History and Heritage (spring 2014 D.C. trip) Information can be found here
- 4-H Achievement Program (Honors) Application
- 4-H Achievement Program (Honors) Bronze/Silver Profile Form
- 4-H Achievement Program (Honors) Informational Power Point
- Monroe County 4-H Scholarship Guidelines are here
4-H CAMP INFORMATION
Monroe County 4-H Camp dates are May 28-31, 2013.
Camp is currently full. We will be happy to place your name on a waiting list.
Camper Registration Form - click here
Camper Medication forms - click here
If your camper takes medicine to camp, please read the
medication policy form located here
Camper Code of Conduct here
Pick Up and Release form here
High Ropes and Horse participation form here
No lice/nit form here
Camp menu click here
Find us on Facebook
Monroe County Kentucky 4-H!